Concrete Technology Consultancy & Quality Management in Construction
Afec consulting division specializes in assisting companies in the construction industry and its associated businesses.
The years of experience in managing and operating quality assurance and quality control systems in the construction industry along with extensive executive, marketing and business development experience insure a wide view approach on the one hand and insistence on the smallest details on the other.
In the last years Afec consulting division was involved in consulting, technical advising and managing quality assurance and quality control systems for companies in many infrastructure and building projects in Israel and other countries.
Construction industry Technology Consultancy
Legislation, competitive activity and market instability can seriously damage companies unprepared to counteract the threats these pose.
We at Afec will assist companies to meet these challenges and prosper. We work mainly in the Israeli Construction Industry and its associated businesses.
- Producer’s Mix properties verification
- Concrete Specification
- Aggregates and soil specification
- Concrete laboratory and filed Quality Control services according to national and international standards ( as internal lab)
- Concrete Mix Design • Statistical Analysis of data
- Plant Inspection and Vendor Assessment of concrete batching plants, pre cast factories, quarries and asphalt manufactures • Product Information Evaluation
- Training for all levels of staff, on-site or client’s office
- Trouble shooting
- Literature search into concrete technology issues
- R & D services
Fields of expertise
- aggregates, heavy weight, lightweight, normal weight and recycled
- binders, cements, slag and silica fume
- admixtures and additives
- Grouts, Mortar, Screeds and Coatings, shotcrete, Clsm, foamed concrete
- Testing and Repair
- Airfield Paving, Commercial and Civil – Slip forming, Pavement Quality
- Concrete Floors ( industrial and residential )
- Special Methods of Placing, Slip forming and Pumping
- Quarry development and operation
Quality Management in Construction
We also specialize in providing cost effective and appropriate advice and assistance in accreditation to the current quality standard, ISO 9001:2008.
Certification that brings a host of benefits, including:
- Improving efficiency
- Reducing costs
- Reducing exposure to risk
- Improving working relationships with sub-Contractors, Suppliers and Clients
- Ensuring uniform work operation
- Demonstrating competence
We will be glad to have you among our group of costumers